- Log into your First Class mail.
- Select File --> Open Contacts. Highlight all contacts except mail lists.
- Select File --> Export.
- Choose: Export these items: selected contacts. Contacts export format: vCard (.vcf). Select OK.
- Navigate to your Desktop to save the file. There is no need to change the default file name, just make note of it for import.
- Log into Google Drive (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- In your Google Apps (array of squares) select Contacts
- Go to More. Use the drop down menu to select Import. A window will appear which gives you the following directions: Please select a CSV file to upload. Choose the file from your Desktop that you saved in the previous step and Import.
- All your contacts will be imported!
Open your Google Email.
On the upper left, select Mail --> Contacts
On the left navigation of the Contact window select New Group...
• Name the group, just as you would have a mail list
• Select the newly created group on the left navigation
• Select the +group icon to add members to the group
• Type the names of members you would like to add to the group
• Select add when complete.
• Open a new message, type your group name in the "To:" field