Middle School parent conferences will be held:
March 15th, 16th and 17th
*Scheduling opens February 27th at 7:00 PM*
When the scheduling portal opens...
Download a copy of the directions
- Select the scheduling link above to redirect to the Sign-Up genius website
- Select the calendar icon for your child's teaching team, unified arts teachers, or, in 8th grade, foreign language teacher.
- Check the boxes to schedule a time with your child's teachers. You may check multiple teachers using the drop-down on the upper right.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the big Sign up and Submit button
- Enter your contact information, or login if you have created an account
- Select Sign Up Now
will receive a message thanking you for scheduling. If you wish to save
the schedule to your calendar click the calendar link.
November 5, 2016
Dear Haverford Middle School Family:
We are looking forward to meeting with you for a parent-teacher conference. Parent-teacher conferences are a great way to collaborate about your child’s performance and progress in school. Fall parent-teacher conferences are scheduled on the following dates and times:
• Monday, November 21st 11:00 – 3:40 PM
• Tuesday, November 22nd 11:00 – 6:00 PM
• Wednesday, November 23rd 11:00 – 3:00 PM
Additional dates and times, in addition to the dates/times above, have been added to our fall parent-teacher conference schedule. You may sign up for any conference date/time slot available on Sign Up Genius for your fall conference.
Families will be using the web-based tool Sign Up Genius to schedule parent-teacher conferences. Attached is a Sign Up Genius How To Guide ( ) to help you schedule your conference. The Sign Up Genius site will be open to schedule a conference beginning on Monday, November 7th @ 7:00 PM. When you sign in, then you will need to select your child’s teaching team tab and schedule your conference date and time. You may also select the Unified Arts tab and schedule a conference with any of the Unified Arts teachers.
Feel free to contact the grade level counselor if you need assistance scheduling a parent-teacher conference or if you do not have access to a computer.
• Mrs. Nancy Naylor 6th grade, ext. 5562
• Mr. Kevin Murphy 7th grade, ext. 5572
• Mrs. Ronna Scheier 8th grade, ext. 5582
If you find that you need more time at your parent-teacher conference or cannot make one of the scheduled parent-teacher conference days, then please contact your child’s team leader. The team leader will collaborate with you to schedule a meeting, at a mutually agreed upon time, to discuss your child’s performance and progress.
Please arrive a few minutes before your scheduled parent-teacher conference appointment. Because of the many conferences we schedule, we need to adhere to as precise a timetable as possible. If you need to cancel your appointment, then please contact the grade level office as early as possible.
Students will be dismissed at 10:50 AM and will not eat lunch in school on conference days. Bus schedules will be moved up accordingly.
We look forward to seeing you.
Daniel J. Horan