Mind Mapping Tools
Use these tools to work with classmates, share notes, prepare a presentation, and work on the web.
- bubbl.us: Create a mind map with bubbl.us and then embed it into your site or blog; save it as an image; or share it with friends.
- Gliffy: can create flowcharts and technical drawings with Gliffy.
- XMind: This social mind mapping tool is great for group projects.
- Mind42: Mind42 is a mind mapping tool that sits in your browser and lets you work with friends.
- WiseMapping: WiseMapping is all about the free creation of shareable mind maps from your browser. There’s no space limit, either.
- Dabbleboard: Dabbleboard is an online white board that lets you create mind maps, sketches, project outlines and more with your group.
- Mindquarry: Mindquarry is an open source collaboration tool for group editing, file sharing, task management and brainstorming.
- Comapping: Comapping lets your whole group add notes and plan out projects from one map.
- Stixy: Use photos, notes, documents and to-do lists to create your mind map with other students.
- writewith: This collaborative writing tool is great for working on research papers and presentations.
These highly specialized mind-mapping tools are great for mobile users:
- Instaviz: Take mind mapping to your iPhone with Instaviz.
- MindBerry: BlackBerry users enjoy note-taking organization and mind mapping with this tool.