Tools of the Trade
- One Network - district wide
- Guest Network - guest1415 - iamaguest
- Chromebooks 1 to 1 9-12, shared carts 6-8, 5
- Dell Desktops in labs at High School
- LCD projectors
- Cell Phones - Student Use
- Google Drive - teachers & students grade 3-12
Applications we use on a daily basis: From any district web page - pull down under Staff Resources
MyLearningPlan - professional development, reimbursement for graduate school, FLEX
OSCAR - curriculum based assessments
SAMR Method of Integrating Technology
Taking Ownership of the Learning
Organize Effectively- electronic! Know Your Students - forms, surveys, blogs, pictures
- determine the skills your students need, find best evaluation tool - student choice?
Engage You Students - - technology helps! Skype, authentic work, collaboration
Personalize Learning - hear your student's voices, meet their needs
Learn Flexibility - critical
Thought for the night:
We ask students to "think about it" all the time. How do you teach someone to think? What is the process?
HOW DO YOU THINK?